Basic colours of Wood Design panels
Are you interested in another color? Please contact us!
Basic colours of Colour Design panels
Are you interested in another color? Please contact us!
View the photo gallery of STRAMA PANELS® implementations
Description of STRAMA® Wood & Colour Design panels:
STRAMA® Wood & Colour Design facade panels are two more product series offering additional arrangement and design options for your facade. Boldly using renowned Renolit® multilayered facade films, STRAMA panels have gained new looks. Renolit® films are the market leader and are used by leading door and window manufacturers. Extreme durability and high-profile appearance of Renolit® films have taken PVC panels to a whole new level. STRAMA® Wood & Colour Design panels are a revolutionary facade cladding solution. With over 100 wood imitating designs and another 100 uniform colors we can match any door and window coloration. The stunning visual effect magnifies the limitless possibility of choosing colors with various embossing patterns. Arrangement options that cannot be achieved by any competitive product let you achieve even the most unexpected, or even shocking visual effects – you can create whatever you can imagine. By using our proprietary SEMS-LM mounting system you gain an exceptional possibility to combine all wood-imitating and color series with Alu and Clinker Design series.
- STRAMA® Wood Design panels are designed for finishing of new buildings’ facade walls and for renovation of old buildings.
- Wood-imitating STRAMA® Wood Design panels are particularly recommended if you want to restore or create the appearance of a traditional wooden plank wall.
- STRAMA® Colour Design panels are an excellent choice for facades of office buildings, production and storage facilities or small commercial premises (beauty parlors, hairdressers, shops, car showrooms).
- Colour Design panels combined with STRAMA® Alu Design panels are recommended as a solution that adds to the prestige of commercial premises.
- Colour Design panels combined with STRAMA® Alu Design panels create a prestigious appearance to commercial suites and attract shoppers in streets and shopping malls.
- Both series of panels are also an excellent option for small-scale finishing applications: garages, garden sheds, canopies, balconies, rooflines, railings, etc.
- Wood-imitating STRAMA® Wood Design panels help restore the original appearance of houses and farm buildings designed 100 years ago or earlier (aging effect films are available).
- With our proprietary dry-mounting technology STRAMA® facades provide natural ventilation. They are a perfect solution for damp walls where other drying methods and plastering systems fail.
2. Advantages of STRAMA® Wood & Colour Design facades:
- Simple and intuitive installation using SEMS, an all-purpose mounting system (U),***
- STRAMA® Wood and Colour Design panels can be freely bent, thus forming customized finishing of corners and window / door openings (U),
- The mounting system is suitable for installation on challenging architectural elements (U),
- A single SEMS-J finishing profile makes it possible to connect panels at any angle, on both flat surfaces and corners (U),
- Combinations of Wood and Clinker Design panels with Colour and Alu Design panels look particularly attractive,
- An advantage of wood-imitating STRAMA® Wood Design panels over natural products is the possibility to cut and bend them to shape (e.g. corners), with greater resistance to mechanical stress, humidity and UV radiation (U),
- Damaged panels can be easily repaired or replaced (U),
- STRAMA® Wood and Colour Design facades are easy to clean,
- STRAMA® Wood and Colour Design facade (FX version) is graffiti-resistant, all you need to do is wash graffiti away (U),
- All panel series are installed on the same SEMS-LM framework,
- STRAMA® Wood and Colour Design facades do not require such accessories as starter strips, finishing trims, corners or other elements required in other facade systems (U),
- STRAMA® facade consists of a few elements supplied together in a single delivery (U),
- As the facade can be made to measure, the amount of installation waste is very low (approx. 2%),
- With a limited number of system components, the cost of materials can be easily and accurately calculated (U).
*** U = USP (Unique Selling Proposition). Most STRAMA system advantages are unique, which means that similar features cannot be found in competitive products, making them a unique advantage for customers who purchase STRAMA® Panels.
3. STRAMA® Wood & Colour Design facade system - materials and technologies:
- STRAMA® Wood and Colour Design panels are made of extruded mass-dyed PVC (gray),
- The surface of STRAMA® Wood and Colour Design panels is laminated with the world’s best multilayer film (Renolit® EXOFOL, MX, PX or FX series),
- SEMS-LM mounting rails are made of galvanized steel ensuring structural steel parameters. The design of the rail and the thickness of the metal sheet guarantee durability and long-term use of the facade, comparable to that of the building’s structure itself,
- SEMS-JA finishing profiles are made of extruded aluminum, protected against corrosion by anodizing. Their production technology ensures durability comparable to that of the building’s structure itself,
- The other components of the SEMS system (SEMS-KD distance spacers, self-tapping screws) are made of galvanized steel,
- The panels, SEMS-LM mounting rails, SEMS-JS finishing profiles, bin shelters frames are designed and manufactured by STRAMA®. The production of STRAMA® Alu Design panels and SEMS-JA finishing profiles is outsourced by STRAMA to renowned third-party manufacturers,
- All materials used in the production of panels and accessories are of EU origin,
- Fire class: A2,
- Warranty: MX 10 years, PX 15 years, FX 15 years, may vary dependent on geographical location.
4. STRAMA® Wood & Colour Design facade components - overview of dimensions and parameters:
- Dimensions of STRAMA® Wood and Colour Design facade:
- Facade thickness (incl. mounting system): 17 mm.
- Panels: 2380 x 81 x 8 mm, chambered panel, wall thickness 1.0 mm.
- SEMS-JA finishing profile: 2380 x 30 x 15 mm.
- SEMS-LM mounting rail: 2280 x 30 x 6 mm.
- Panels, finishing profiles SEMS-JA and mounting rails SEMS-LM are packed in 3 boxes and constitute the full installation set.
- Panels are shipped in cartons on wooden pallets (100 to 800 kg). A single box with SEMS-LM bar corresponds to approx. 4.6 m2 of the facade.
- The dimensions and form of STRAMA® Wood Design panels have been optimized taking into account such aspects as simple installation, waste reduction, weather impact, durability, flexibility, vertical and horizontal thermal expansion, transport and storage, as well as point-of-sale display.
- The form and dimensions of SEMS-LM mounting rails are compatible with all panel series and all other mounting elements.
- A single packaging weighs less than 20 kg. Greater amounts are shipped on pallets (up to 800 kg).
Specification of STRAMA® Panels:
Selected features differentiating STRAMA® panels from competitive products: